Fall Cleanup – Biddeford, Saco, Kennebunk, Wells Maine
Fall Cleanups – PCU Enterprises Lawn and Grounds Maintenance is offering Professional Fall Cleanups in Biddeford, Saco, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells, and Greater York County Maine. We have 33 plus Years of real world hands on experience in the Lawn and Grounds Maintenance business.
A Reputation For Quality And Efficient, Meticulous Fall Cleanups
At PCU Enterprises Lawn and Grounds Maintenance we are known for the quality of our work. Our Fall Cleanups are thorough, efficient and meticulous. If you reside in Biddeford, Saco, Buxton, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Wells or most any area in Greater York and Cumberland County we welcome a call from you.
We are professionally equipped to service the smallest lot to Estate and Commercial property most anywhere in Greater York and Cumberland County service areas.
You Know You Need To Call Us If…
- Your neighbor gives you the hairy eyeball because he repeatedly removes leaves on his property that has blown over from your side
- The fire marshal posts a notice on your door stating that you are creating a neighborhood fire hazard.
- The storm drains near your home repeatedly get plugged up and you observe Noah’s Ark floating by your home.
- The leaves in your yard are so high that rodents have set up residence in them for the winter months.
- You can jump from the highest peak of your home into your pile of leaves and sustain no harm.
- The weather service predicts a snow storm.
- A destitute family of chipmunks knocks on your door demanding to move in because they cannot get to their acorns beneath your mountain of leaves.
When To Call Us For A Fall Cleanup
Seriously…It is always best to call PCU Enterprises early if you require Fall Cleanup Service. We generally book up quickly for this service and we advise that new customers call us when their leaves have begun to change color and have begun to fall. Waiting until you are knee deep in leaves is ill advised since this adds needless labor intensity and additional cost to the job.